Most Recent Podcasts
1 of 9
King James vs. Kawhi: How LA's New Neighbors Ignited the NBA's Hottest Rivalry
As the NBA tips off tonight, all eyes turn to the Staples Center in LA. Lakers versus Clippers. LeBron versus Kawhi. Two superstars that could've ended up on the same team, now battling each other for league dominance. Basketball insider Ramona Shelburne breaks down this new rivalry and its implications for LA's sports scene - and basketball at large.
Matthew Stafford Is Baby (ft. Sarah Spain)
Sarah Spain joins Katie for a very special Sports? Sarah joins the KAJ to figure out a good nickname for Katie's fans, then they chat all of the important news from Sunday's games, like Mahomes' knee (12:34) and how Matthew Stafford is baby (34:20). Later, they talk NWSL playoffs (57:00) and Jay dives deep on the Sooner Schooner (1:07:00) and the erotic news of the week (1:23:00).
Kingdom of the North
Bills gets into the NFC North with Robert Mays of the Ringer. What is going on with the Bears offense? (7:40). What to make of Aaron Rodgers' performance (24:00), has Kirk Cousins and the Vikings turned a corner (36:00) and what to make of Stafford and the Lions (43:00)
I'm Glad You Fought Back
Kevin Negandhi and Kirk Herbstreit kick off the podcast by talking about Wisconsin's loss to Illinois, followed by Michigan's near comeback against Penn State and the Nittany Lions' improving offense (8:26). Then, the guys dive into what Tua Tagovailoa's injury means for Alabama, Florida scoring 21 fourth quarter points against South Carolina and Jeremy Pruitt grabbing Jarrett Guarantano's face mask (19:16). Later, they look at the Pac-12 with Oregon and USC both winning big games (34:21), Herbie answers listener questions (41:57), and they talk about College GameDay visiting South Dakota State (51:15).
- Michael Wilbon and Frank Isola discuss the Chiefs and if they can stay afloat while Patrick Mahomes is out with a knee injury. Plus, they talk about the level of concern over Zion Williamson's knee injury, if the Yankees have a shot at coming back in the ALCS and more.
- Michael Irvin joins Stephen A. and Max to debate if the Cowboys are Super Bowl contenders, if Aaron Rodgers is in the MVP convo and if Lamar Jackson is an elite QB yet.
- A "crappy" weekend in South Bend for the Golics (5:00), Chris has an issue with Uber Eats (15:30), and was Mike Jr a "chunky or fat" baby (17:25)?
- The crew take a voicemail from a listener moving back home with his parents (0:25), talk about the Golden Knights making the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year as a team (15:30), the people at Preakness and the Royal Wedding who have "crazy hat confidence" (26:00) and Katie's Top 10 NBA moments of 2018 (42:30).
- Adam welcomes Kirk Herbstreit & Chris Fallica to discuss their perspective on the top players in this year's NFL Draft, their role in ESPN's draft coverage and more (:31). Plus, the return of #AskAdam (21:09).
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
30 for 30: Extras
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
SVP & Russillo
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The College Football Podcast With Herbie & Pollack
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.