Monaco defender Ricardo Carvalho has declared himself ready to return to action.
Carvalho, 36, was injured in Portugal's 2-1 win over Serbia last month, but has been back in training and could be involved when Monaco take on Caen on Friday, having sat out Tuesday's goalless draw with Montpellier.
- AS MONACO (@AS_Monaco) April 8, 2015
"I was ready to come back yesterday, but the coach preferred to save me," he said in a news conference reported on the club's website. "I am ready for the next match."
Tuesday's draw was Monaco's second in a row, leaving them seven points behind leaders Paris Saint-Germain, and two behind third-placed Marseille in the battle for Champions League places. Second-placed Lyon, in the final place for an automatic place in the group stages, are six points clear.
"It will be difficult for us now to get into the top two, but it is still possible," Carvalho said. "We must look ahead now and forget about the last two games."