The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the new rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
TOP STORY: Jesus set for new Manchester City deal?
The mounting pressure coming from a potential Juventus bid is starting to build, though, which could cause City to put forward a £120,000-per-week contract for Jesus. His current deal still has three years left to run, but the money involved may be too good to turn down.
23.00 BST: That''s all for today's Transfer Talk Live. Please check back in a few hours for more of the best lines from across the world of football. Thanks and be safe.
21.53 BST: Napoli dynamo Dries Mertens has not ruled out staying at the Stadio San Paolo despite recent links to Chelsea and others, reports TV Luna.
The Belgium international will be a free agent at the end of this season and hasn't agreed a new deal with Napoli just yet. However, sources have told the station that an extension is still a possibility.
20.51 BST: Brighton and Bournemouth are closely watching Barcelona B team captain Ramon "Monchu" Rodriguez, reports Mundo Deportivo.
The Premier League duo are considering a loan-to-buy package in hopes of forcing Barca's hand this summer.
19.57 BST: Sevilla have been linked with Udinese and Argentina playmaker Rodrigo De Paul, reports Estadio Deportivo via Football Italia.
De Paul, 25, joined Udinese for €3m in 2016 and has dual Italian and Argentinean citizenship though he has 17 senior caps for the South Americans.
18.23 BST: Jaap Stam is the top choice to become the next head coach for FC Cincinnati.
Club president Jeff Berding told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Friday that Stam is the "main candidate" to replace Ron Jans, who resigned in February before the start of the 2020 MLS season.
"I would not characterize him as the only candidate, but he is the main candidate," Berding said. "We have some additional work to do."
Stam, 47, has managed several clubs in Europe, including Reading in England and PEC Zwolle and Feyenoord in The Netherlands, his home country.
Stam's long professional playing career (1992-2007) included stints with Manchester United, Milan and Ajax.
16.50 BST: Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is keen to extend the contracts of Oliver Giroud and Willian if the 2019-20 Premier League season resumes, Sky Sports have reported.
Both players' contracts are set to expire at the end of June, and Lampard wants the Giroud and Willian to play a part in his side's remaining league games, should the campaign restart.
"It is still uncertain if and when play will get underway. We have big players [out of contract] so that's something I'm obviously looking at very carefully," Lampard said.
"The ones who are out of contract here have been great servants for the club, and actually have a lot of feeling for the club.
"Of course they'll be concerned about themselves, in terms of how training is now is and if the pre-season is a rush they're going to have to make sure they're alright.
16.10 BST: Juventus are open to selling midfielder Adrien Rabiot, with the Frenchmen favouring a move to Everton so he reunite with former boss Carlo Ancelotti, L' Equipe have reported.
Rabiot has reportedly been offered to a host of clubs including Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal. The 25-year-old joined Juventus on a free last summer was not happy when told to take a wage cut at the club, despite earning a €10m signing bonus last year.
The midfielder is said to be available for around €35m. However, Juve are reportedly interested in using Rabiot as part of a part-exchange deal for Barcelona's Arthur.
15.23 BST: Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira wants to leave the club this summer, his agent has told Italian news outlet TMW.
The Uruguay international has been unable to maintain a starting place in manager Mikel Arteta's side and is now reportedly wants to return to Italy.
"Lucas had been in a bit of a bad mood over some technical differences, then he recovered," Torreira's agent Pablo Bentancur said.
"And the injury arrived, fortunately less serious than expected. Today he is completely recovered, I believe he will be a market man.
"I will have to speak to Arsenal. The player would love to return to Italy, but it must be acknowledged that Arsenal treated him very well and behaved great."
The 24-year-old joined Arsenal from Sampdoria in 2018.
14. 46 BST: Manchester City midfielder David Silva would be open to extending his deal at the club should the 2019-20 Premier League season restart after the coronavirus shutdown, the Mirror have reported.
The Spanish midfielder's deal at the Etihad is set to expire in June, marking an end to his trophy-laden 10-year spell at the club.
However, Silva would be willing to sign a short-term extension in order to help his side should the domestic season resume.
The Premier League's plans to resume the season in June was given a boost on Thursday after the secretary of state for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Oliver Dowden, said the government was "opening the door" for football to return in June.
14.00 BST: Manchester United have been chasing Birmingham City startlet Jude Bellingham, but the Premier League giants could be after his younger brother, too, according to 90min.
United are reportedly closing in on a £50m-deal for Bellingham, who has attracted attention from other top European clubs, and could be set to sign his brother, Jobe, 15, who is yet to make a senior appearance for Birmingham.
13.26 BST: Transfer speculation is building around Dortmund stars Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland, but should they leave the German club? ESPN FC's Mitchell Langerak believes they should stay for a few more seasons.
Langerak: Sancho and Haaland should stay at Dortmund
Mitchell Langerak believes Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland would benefit from staying at Borussia Dortmund for a few seasons.
12.46 BST: Former Arsenal boss Unai Emery has said that he preferred Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha over then-Lille forward Nicolas Pepe, who became the club's record-signing last summer.
Arsenal signed Pepe for £80m under Emery in July 2019, with the Spanish coach sacked months later in November after a disappointing start to the season.
"Pepe is a good player but he needs time," Emery told the Mail. "When I was there he didn't give me the performances. I was in favour of someone coming who knew the English league, more than anything so that he wouldn't need a period of adaptation. I had a meeting with Zaha.
"He was the player I wanted because I could see that he won so many games on his own. I saw 20 Zaha games, some incredible performances and I told them that this is the player that I want for this team.
"I spoke to Zaha. I had been with him personally. And he wanted to come. But the club decided that Pepe was younger, he was one for the future. I said: yes, but we need to win now and this lad [Zaha] wins games. He did it to us!"
12.05 BST: Liverpool are chasing Brazilian teenager Talles Magno, labelled the "next Neymar", according to the Mirror.
The Brazil U17 international has completed a full season at Vasco de Gama in Brazil and has attracted the attention of Premier League giants Liverpool, who are reportedly prepared to pivot their transfer strategy due to the financial implications of the coronavirus shutdown.
The Mirror have reported that Vasco could look to cash in on Magno as the club faces financial problems of their own.
11.13 BST: Barcelona are looking to offload goalkeeper Neto to reduce the salary cap and financial pressure on the club, according to Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.
Barca are reportedly willing to loan or sell the Brazilian and promote reserves goalkeeper Inaki Pena to the first team this summer.
Neto joined Barca from Valencia on a four-year deal in September to replace Netherlands international Jasper Cillessen, who moved the other way.
Neto, 30, has made four appearances for Barca in all competitions this season. With many La Liga and other European clubs in search of a goalkeeper once the transfer window opens, Barca believe they can find Neto a suitable destination to continue his career.
10.42 GMT: Toni Kroos has said he wants to stay at Real Madrid for at least another three years, and "can't imagine" a move to the Premier League or China after that.
The Germany midfielder has a contract at the Bernabeu until June 2023.
"Three years in football are long. Three years with Real Madrid are even longer," Kroos told Eurosport. "I definitely want to spend those three years at Real. Then it's a good time at 33 to ask yourself: what is the physical situation, what is the motivation, do I still feel like going on? And then we'll see."
Kroos -- who has been a key figure since joining Madrid from Bayern Munich in 2014, winning three Champions Leagues -- said he's reluctant to make another big move at this stage in his career.
"One thing you will definitely not read about me is 'Kroos goes to China for another two years' or stories like that. You can forget that," he said. "I can't imagine that it's an option for me to go somewhere else again. If something comes together and you say: 'Okay, another year here, because you're still good enough and you still want to', I wouldn't rule it out. But then another change, to England for example, where they play very physically, I can't imagine that at 33."
09.55 BST: Barcelona are not in pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz despite considering him the most promising youngster from Germany, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The Germany international is a target of several clubs, with Bayern Munich leading the race to sign him. German outlet Sport1 had reported that Barca were also stepping up their interest in the 20-year-old.
However, Mundo Deportivo now claims that Barca are not in the market for an attacking midfielder and believe Leverkusen are trying to link the player to Barca to increase his value.
Tied to Leverkusen until June 2022, Havertz has impressed this season with six goals and five assists in 22 Bundesliga appearances.
09.00 BST: Chelsea are ready to offload several first-team players to help fund a summer rebuild but are expected to resist any offers for midfield duo N'Golo Kante and Jorginho, sources have told ESPN.
Although the wider picture is uncertain as football adjusts amid the coronavirus pandemic, Chelsea want to be active in the transfer market this summer.
The Blues retain an interest in Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho but believe Manchester United are ahead of them in the race to sign the 20-year-old and in any case, they are wary of committing around £120m on one player given the financial pressures CVID-19 has created.
However, head coach Frank Lampard is keen to strengthen his squad having opted not to do so in January despite having their FIFA transfer ban reduced on appeal and Chelsea can bolster their budget by offloading several players now deemed surplus to requirements.
They include Tiemoue Bakayoko, who is on loan at Monaco, Marcos Alonso, Emerson Palmieri, Michy Batshuayi and Davide Zappacosta.
PAPER TALK (Harry Kettle): Real Madrid keep an eye on Haaland
The young Norwegian continues to turn heads across European football courtesy of his fantastic goal return since arriving in January. Real, on the other hand, are reportedly eager to try and find the natural goalscorer they've been missing ever since Cristiano Ronaldo left for Juventus.
Madrid would prefer to bring Haaland to the Bernabeu this summer, but they realise an approach in 2021 may be more logical.
One more Real chance for Rodriguez?
The Colombian has endured an inconsistent few years with both Real and Bayern Munich, failing to establish himself as a consistent first teamer with the European giants.
Now, though, with clubs in La Liga being set to make up to five substitutions during games when the league returns, Rodriguez will be viewed as a key player in Zinedine Zidane's rotation -- potentially delaying a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Tuttosport is reporting that Fiorentina like the idea of going after Torino and Italy midfielder Daniele Baselli this summer. The 28-year-old has been with the club since joining from Atalanta back in 2015, and while Baselli is still trying to decide what would be best for his career, Fiorentina are ready and waiting to make an offer alongside fellow Serie A side AC Milan.
- According to Express & Star, Wolverhampton Wanderers are not expected to break the bank in order to sign Carlos Vinicius this summer. The Benfica star has been linked with a £53m switch to Molineux, but in the midst of the current climate, it appears as if Wolves will be slightly more conservative than they have been in recent transfer windows.