The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
TOP STORY: Pogba open to PSG move
Amid continued doubts concerning his future at Old Trafford -- which contractually ends in 2021 -- Le10Sport said Monday that PSG are throwing their hat into the ring for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's midfielder.
The report says the World Cup winner is seeking a fresh start away from the Premier League after a turbulent return to United, despite his signing for £89 million from Juventus.
Meanwhile, Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has offered United up to four of his players in exchange for Pogba, with two of those players being Martin Odegaard and James Rodriguez.
23.00 BST: That will do it for the latest edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along with us and remind you to check back shortly for the latest transfer rumours, reports and completed deals. Goodnight!
22.44 BST: Speaking of Juventus... Marcus Thuram isn't the only France underage international on their radar.
L'Equipe, via SportWitness, understands that Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar is another target for the Old Lady. The outlet claims that Juve and Man City are the leaders for the 21-year-old midfielder, and that fears of City's potential European ban has Juve in the driver's seat.
Auoar, who has nine goals and seven assists over all competitions this season, is one of Europe's most promising midfielders and has also previously been linked with Liverpool.
22.02 BST: Juventus and Liverpool are the two favourites to land in-form Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram, according to Le10Sport.
The son of France record appearance holder Lillian, Marcus, 22, has had a standout first season in Germany, having factored in 18 goals in 29 Bundesliga games so far. With the Bundesliga the only show in town at present, Thuram has caught the attention of some of Europe's biggest clubs, the French outlet reporting Juve and Liverpool among them.
The report notes Thuram's agent Mino Raiola's ties to Juventus and the fact that his father played for the Old Lady between 2001-06.
21.17 BST: Newcastle to lose 20-year-old midfield ace Matty Longstaff?
The Mirror writes that Longstaff could join Serie A side Udinese, who have offered him a £30k-a-week deal. The youngster, who broke into Newcastle's first-team this season, is out of contract at the end of the season and will be looking for a major pay rise from his academy contract. The report says Newcastle are willing to offer Longstaff £15k-a-week but that £30k could prove too steep for the club.
With brother Sean Longstaff one of the club's top assets, Newcastle and their new wealthy Saudi owners, will be gung-ho to find a solution to keep both Longstaffs at St James' Park for the long-term.
20.29 BST: PSG's Academy is ranked among the best in European football, but as Julien Laurens wrote on Tuesday, ultimately most of them wind up having success away from Parc des Prince.
The latest PSG starlet linked with a spell away is 18-year-old forward Isaac Karamoko. Foot Mercato claims that Hull City, Reading, Rayo Vallecano and Stade Brestois are interested in the young attacker, who has impressed at the Under-19 level for Les Parisiens.
19.41 GMT: Lyon have made Karl Toko Ekambi's loan move from Villarreal a permanent one, signing him to a four-year contract.
The French side exercised their option to buy the Cameroon international for €11.5 million. Ekambi, 27, has scored twice and added three assists in 11 game since joining Lyon in January.
18.50 BST: Bayern Munich star Philippe Coutinho looks likely return to Barcelona at the end of the season after sources told ESPN that the German club will not pay €120 million buyout clause in his loan contract.
ESPN FC's Julien Laurens and Gab Marcotti debate whether the Brazil international could be set to stay at Barcelona next season?
18.03 BST: Former Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has warned the club against forcing striker Lauturo Martinez to stay amid interest from Barcelona, according to Italian news outlet Sportmediaset.
Martinez is reportedly subject to interest from Barcelona, who are seeking a long-term replacement for striker Luis Suarez.
"You can't hold someone who has the idea of being somewhere else," Moratti said. "That would put him in a position to remain involuntarily or, in any case with a different impulse, in the same place."
Sources told ESPN last month that Inter are interested in signing PSG's Edison Cavani, should Martinez leave. However, Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio said last week that the only way the forward will be sold is if his €111m release clause is met within the next six weeks.
17.29 BST: Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is planning to have personal talks with striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in a bid to encourage him to sign a new contract at the club, the Daily Mail have reported.
The Gabon striker's contract at the Emirates is set to expire at the end of next season, and Arteta is reportedly planning to promise to build a young team around the forward.
Arsenal are reportedly confident that a personal approach from Arteta can resonate with Aubameyang, who is desperate to play Champions League football again.
Sources told ESPN on Monday that Arsenal are yet to offer the striker a new deal, despite interest from Chelsea.
16.48 BST: Chelsea continue to eye up Leicester City left-back Ben Chilwell, but are waiting for the defender's £85m price-tag to drop before making an offer, according to the Daily Mail.
Chelsea are reportedly hoping that the financial implications caused by the coronavirus outbreak will mean that Leicester will drop their demands for the left-back, who has been a long-term target for manager Frank Lampard.
Chilwell has been a key part of Brenden Rodgers' side this season, making 23 league appearances.
16. 02 BST: Manchester United have come to an agreement with Inter Milan for winger Alexis Sanchez to extend his loan at the Italian club until the end of the 2019-20 season, according to Marca.
Sources told ESPN last month that United were ready to let loan players spend the remainder of the season at their temporary clubs if leagues are able to restart.
A number of senior players, including Sanchez, Chris Smalling and Dean Henderson, are spending the campaign away from Old Trafford on short-term deals that were due to end this summer.
15.38 BST: Bayern Munich have been linked with signing Manchester City winger Leroy Sane and Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz, but will they be able to land them?
ESPN FC's Jan Aage Fjortoft weighs in on how likely Bayern are to secure their signatures.
Will Coutinho fit into Quique Setien plans at Barcelona?
Gab Marcotti and Julien Laurens debate whether Philippe Coutinho will remain at Barcelona.
14.54 BST: Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing United States star Sergino Dest as they continue their search for a new right-back, sources have told ESPN.
The Ajax defender, 19, is attracting a lot of interest from big European clubs, including Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Sources told ESPN that PSG are keeping tabs on Dest in case they fail to sign Lazio's Adam Marusic, and Ajax could ask for a fee of around €20 million for the defender.
PSG sporting director Leonardo has not yet made contact with Dest's agent or with Ajax, sources have told ESPN. However, the U.S national team star is represented by Stellar group, which has good relations with PSG since the arrival of Grzegorz Krychowiak from Sevilla in 2017.
Sources have told ESPN that Leonardo likes Dest's profile, despite recognising his lack of experience.
The report claims that Sterling's name is high on the club's transfer list and United feel there could be a chance to sign the forward if their fierce rivals fail to overturn their two-year Champions League ban.
13.22 BST: Barcelona have enquired about Eric Garcia's situation at Manchester City as they line up a potential move to bring the defender back to Camp Nou, several sources have told ESPN.
City were quick to knock back Barca's initial approach. High-ranking executives at the English club have made it clear that the youngster is not for sale.
Pep Guardiola is particularly fond of Garcia and, while City hope to sign a new centre-back this summer, they also want to keep him involved as part of the first-team squad.
However, there is also an acceptance at the club that the uncertainty over Guardiola's long-term future could become a problem at some point. Players are also in the dark and with two years left on his contract, Garcia is in a strong negotiating position.
12.37 BST: Olivier Giroud has said the effects of the coronavirus pandemic across Europe influenced his decision to sign a contract extension with Chelsea.
The striker almost left the club in January but the Blues' failure to find a replacement meant Giroud stayed for the final six months of his existing deal.
"I simply seized my opportunity and I repaid the faith that the manager had shown in me," he told the club's website. "That's why the club ultimately offered me the chance to continue my time at Chelsea and I accepted immediately because I like it here. I want to keep winning trophies and I want to continue to show the manager that he can count on me.
"Plus, with the whole coronavirus lockdown situation, I didn't really feel comfortable with the idea of moving abroad and uprooting my family. I think a lot about our quality of life and we have a great setup here. I think a lot about my family now."
11.55 BST: Former Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti says the Italian club will not be able to stand in Lautaro Martinez's way if the Argentina striker's set on a move to Barcelona.
Sources have told ESPN that Lautaro is Barca's No.1 summer target, although the Spanish club are struggling to come up with an offer to satisfy Inter. The coronavirus pandemic has left them short of funds and they're working on including various players as part of the deal.
"If his head is in another place, you can't keep him against his will," Moratti told Sportmediaset. "You cannot keep someone who wants to be somewhere else. That would mean keeping someone involuntary and, in any case, with a completely different mindset."
Inter's sporting director, Piero Ausilio, has said any club that wants to sign Lautaro will have to pay his release clause, which is €111m in the first two weeks of July.
11.12 BST: Manchester United have agreed an extension to Odion Ighalo's loan, the club announced on Monday. Ighalo's initial spell ended on Sunday but Shanghai Shenhua have agreed to allow the striker to stay at Old Trafford until January 2021.
Ighalo, who is also set to sign a contract extension with Shanghai, will now be available to finish the campaign when it restarts on June 17, though sources have told ESPN United have no option or obligation to buy.
A statement from United read: "The Nigerian striker's stay was initially due to end on May 31 but he will now remain with the Reds until Jan. 31 2021, enabling him to build on an impressive start to life with the club he supported as a boy."
Ighalo has scored four goals in eight appearances since arriving on deadline day at the end of the January transfer window. United are set to pay Shanghai an additional loan fee of around €4 million to secure his services for another eight months. The Chinese club had originally wanted the striker to return for the start of their domestic campaign this month.
10.35 BST: Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen says he won't leave the club at the end of the season as negotiations continue over a new deal.
Ter Stegen, 28, is out of contract in 2022 and has been linked with a move away from Barca in recent months, although sources close to the player have always insisted his desire is to remain at Camp Nou.
Talks regarding an extension have currently stalled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the Germany international has allayed any fears he could look for a transfer this summer.
"It's not possible that I leave this summer," he told German outlet kicker. "My agent had touched base with the club, but then the coronavirus outbreak happened and it wasn't the moment to talk about a contract.
"Given we're in a moment where a lot of people are worried about their lives, we decided to postpone the talks. But I feel good in Barcelona, as do my family."
09.48 BST: Liverpool are in talks over finding a solution that would extend the loan moves of young stars like Harry Wilson and Rhian Brewster until the end of the season, the Daily Telegraph reports.
Wilson, 23, has scored seven goals during his season-long loan at Bournemouth, while 20-year-old Brewster has netted four times in 11 appearances for Swansea since joining them in January. In all, Liverpool have nine players out on loan at the moment.
Those players would normally be expected to report back to Liverpool for preseason training in July, but the Telegraph reports that the Premier League leaders are working to find a way to keep them at their present clubs until the 2019-20 season is finished.
09.06 BST: Chelsea are considering switching their attentions to Timo Werner if the RB Leipzig forward indicates he is willing to join them, sources have told ESPN.
The Blues are in the market for a striker this summer and have identified Lyon's Moussa Dembele as their preferred target. Chelsea tried to sign Dembele in January but the Ligue 1 club were reluctant to sanction a midseason sale and demanded a fee of around £80m.
That asking price is certain to be lower now, in part as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, but Chelsea would still have to negotiate a fee with Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas and although a dialogue has been maintained, there is no indication yet that an agreement could be reached. By contrast, Werner's valuation is simple due to his £49m release clause. Liverpool and Manchester United have also expressed an interest in Werner, whose preference is a move to Anfield.
However, neither club have tabled a bid as yet and Chelsea believe they could tempt Werner to London with the promise of more regular game time, given Roberto Firmino is more established at Liverpool as the team's central striker than Tammy Abraham is at Stamford Bridge.
Werner scored his 31st goal of the season for Leipzig in Monday's 4-2 win at Cologne.
Leroy Sane & Kai Havertz on Bayern's 'wishlist'
Jan Aage Fjortoft outlines Bayern Munich's chances of signing both Leroy Sane and Kai Havertz.
08.33 BST: Real Madrid have turned down the opportunity to sign Chelsea midfielder Willian as a free agent this summer, the Daily Mirror reports.
Willian, 31, will soon be out of contract and is yet to be offered a new deal at Stamford Bridge.
According to the Mirror, the Brazil international is a player Zinedine Zidane likes but the Madrid coach has not made him a target.
Chelsea's London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham have been regularly linked with interest in Willian, who is reportedly keen to remain in the Premier League if he does leave Chelsea.
08.00 BST: Arsenal have not yet offered Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a new contract, sources have told ESPN, as speculation intensifies over his long term future at the club.
Contrary to some media reports on Monday, there has been no extension on the table for Aubameyang to agree or reject.
Aubameyang's deal is set to expire in June 2021 and, as of Monday, the two parties have not even started concrete talks about an extension as ESPN reported a few weeks ago.
Chelsea are monitoring Aubameyang's situation, sources have told ESPN, as they look for a new centre-forward.
The Gabon striker, who is 31 later this month, arrived at the Emirates from Borussia Dortmund in January 2018 for £57.4m.
PAPER TALK (by Shaun Reynolds): Leipzig boss concedes defeat in keeping Werner
Jurgen Klopp has long voiced his interest in the 24-year-old and even held virtual meetings amid the UK's lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic. The English outlet has reported that RB Leipzig boss Julian Naglesmann has conceded defeat in the fight to keep him.
The report was published despite earlier suggestions from ESPN that Chelsea chief Frank Lampard had entered the race to sign the highly rated forward if they fail in an attempt to lure Moussa Dembele away from Lyon.
Coutinho wants Premier League return
The forward has been absent from English football since January 2018 after signing for Barcelona for a whopping £142m. But he flopped at the Nou Camp, which prompted a season-long loan move to Bayern Munich.
Coutinho has been linked with Premier League giants including Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham.
-- Eddie Howe will have a second crack at his attempt to prize Tyrese Campbell from Stoke City later this year, according to Football Insider. Any potential bid will largely hinge on The Cherries' losing star striker Joshua King, who is currently being targeted primarily by Tottenham. Bournemouth reportedly had a bid of £10m previously rejected.
-- With a return to the Premier League on the cards, Leeds United are closely monitoring Argentine centre-forward Adolfo Gaich, who was previously linked with a move to Everton. That's according to Football Insider, which is reporting that the San Lorenzo forward is of interest to several English, Spanish and Italian clubs, too. West Bromwich Albion are also said to be closely monitoring the 21-year-old.