- 2B:Robert (2, Dunn); Madrigal (1, Vest)
- RBI:Grandal (6), Collins 2 (5), Mendick (1)
- 2Out RBI:Grandal, Collins (2)
- Team RISP:2-9 (Eaton 0-1, Abreu 0-1, Collins 1-3, Robert 0-2, Mendick 1-1, Vaughn 0-1)
- Team LOB:9
- SB:Hamilton (2, 3rd base off Dunn/Murphy); Eaton (1, 2nd base off Dunn/Murphy); Abreu (1, 2nd base off Dunn/Murphy)
- Picked Off:Robert (2nd base, Murphy)
- E:Grandal (1, catcher's interference); Eaton (3, throw)
|M. Foster (L, 0-1, B, 1)||0.2||5||5||5||1||1||0||34-23||27.00||34|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Hendriks 2/3; Keuchel 10/23; Ruiz 1/1; Bummer 1/3; Foster 6/8
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Hendriks-0-3-2-2; Keuchel-15-11-12-15; Ruiz-1-0-0-1; Bummer-1-2-3-1; Foster-4-5-8-6
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Hendriks 0-2; Keuchel 8-4; Ruiz 1-0; Bummer 1-0; Foster 0-1
- Game Scores:D Keuchel 47
- 2B:Seager (2, Foster)
- RBI:Seager 3 (3), Haniger (4), Crawford (1), Marmolejos (2), Trammell (3), White (3)
- 2Out RBI:Seager (3), Marmolejos
- Team RISP:5-11 (Seager 1-1, Crawford 1-1, Murphy 1-2, Marmolejos 1-1, Trammell 1-1, Haggerty 0-2, White 0-2, Moore 0-1)
- Team LOB:6
- DP:2 (France-Crawford-Marmolejos , Crawford-France)
|W. Vest (W, 1-0)||1.1||3||1||1||0||1||0||25-15||2.08||25|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Montero 1/3; Graveman 2/5; Misiewicz 1/4; Dunn 9/22; Vest 4/6
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Montero-4-5-1-0; Graveman-3-3-2-3; Misiewicz-2-3-0-3; Dunn-18-6-13-11; Vest-6-0-4-5
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Graveman 0-2; Misiewicz 2-0; Dunn 5-5; Vest 1-1
- Game Scores:J Dunn 45
|3rd||White grounded into fielder's choice to third, France scored, Seager out at second.||0||1|
|5th||Grandal walked, Hamilton scored, Lamb to second, Eaton to third.||1||1|
|5th||Collins singled to shallow left center, Eaton scored and Lamb scored, Grandal to second.||3||1|
|6th||Mendick singled to center, Madrigal scored.||4||1|
|6th||Trammell singled to right, Marmolejos scored, Murphy to second, Moore to third.||4||2|
|6th||Crawford singled to right center, Moore scored, Trammell to second, Murphy to third.||4||3|
|6th||Haniger hit sacrifice fly to right, Murphy scored, Trammell to third.||4||4|
|6th||Seager doubled to left, France scored, Trammell scored and Crawford scored.||4||7|
|6th||Marmolejos singled to deep center, Seager scored.||4||8|
Buck O'Neil joins Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso, others in being elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
Buck O'Neil, a champion of Black ballplayers during a monumental, eight-decade career on and off the field, joined Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso and three others in being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday.
Minnie Minoso is finally in Cooperstown! And more on this weekend's Baseball Hall of Fame vote
Not everything in baseball is on lockdown. This weekend, the doors to Cooperstown opened for several deserving candidates -- including the most deserving of all.
How long has an MLB lockout been in the cards?
Jeff Passan shares that people around baseball were predicting a lockout as far back as five years ago.
Daisuke Matsuzaka ends 23-year career, surprised by Ichiro Suzuki in ceremony
Daisuke Matsuzaka, saying he was "content" to end his 23-year professional baseball, was surprised by an appearance from Ichiro Suzuki during his retirement ceremony.
Atlanta Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson and USWNT soccer player Mallory Pugh announce their engagement
Swanson earned a ring with a World Series win last month. Pugh got a ring this month. The two world champions announced their engagement and add to a star-studded list of power couples associated with the U.S. women's national team.
MLB lockout in full effect as players, owners remain at an impasse
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred and union head Tony Clark voice opposing views of the players and owners that point to a lengthy lockout.