|a - S. PiscottyPH-RF||1-1||1||0||1||2||0||0||7||.211||.272||.349|
a-hit by pitch for Marte in the 7th
- 2B:Marte (14, Morgan); Canha (18, Young); Murphy (21, Morgan)
- HR:Moreland 2 (9, 5th inning off Garza 0 on, 0 Out, 9th inning off Parker 0 on, 0 Out)
- RBI:Andrus 2 (28), Moreland 2 (27), Marte 3 (34), Canha 3 (40), Olson 2 (76), Piscotty 2 (16), Murphy 2 (52), Brown (33)
- 2Out RBI:Marte (3), Canha (2), Olson (2), Piscotty (2)
- Team RISP:7-21 (Andrus 0-4, Moreland 0-1, Marte 2-2, Canha 1-4, Olson 1-3, Piscotty 1-1, Murphy 1-1, Chapman 0-1, Brown 1-4)
- Team LOB:10
- E:Bassitt (1, throw)
- DP:2 (Andrus-Kemp-Olson , Chapman-Kemp-Olson)
|C. Bassitt (W, 12-3)||6.0||3||0||0||2||6||0||81-58||3.06||81|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Guerra 1/3; Diekman 1/3; Bassitt 19/22; Puk 2/3
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Guerra-0-1-2-3; Diekman-1-0-2-2; Bassitt-14-9-21-13; Puk-1-1-0-2
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Guerra 0-3; Diekman 2-1; Bassitt 5-6; Puk 1-1
- Game Scores:C Bassitt 70
- 2B:Rosario (19, Bassitt)
- GIDP:Mercado; Miller
- Team RISP:0-4 (J. Ramírez 0-1, Reyes 0-1, Giménez 0-1, Miller 0-1)
- Team LOB:4
- DP:1 (J. Ramírez-Rosario-Miller)
|E. Morgan (L, 1-5)||4.0||3||5||5||3||1||0||72-45||6.52||72|
- HBP:Moreland (by Morgan); Marte (by Morgan); Piscotty (by Young)
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Parker 6/8; Young 6/11; Morgan 12/21; Garza 2/4; Perez 6/10
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Parker-4-3-7-6; Young-3-4-10-8; Morgan-9-6-15-14; Garza-3-0-3-1; Perez-7-2-10-6
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Parker 1-1; Young 3-2; Morgan 4-8; Perez 0-4
- Game Scores:E Morgan 34
|2nd||Murphy doubled to center, Harrison scored and Moreland scored.||2||0|
|2nd||Marte hit by pitch, Murphy scored, Canha to second, Chapman to third.||3||0|
|4th||Canha grounded out to shortstop, Chapman scored, Andrus to second.||4||0|
|4th||Marte doubled to left, Andrus scored.||5||0|
|5th||Moreland homered to right (379 feet).||6||0|
|5th||Andrus walked, Kemp scored, Chapman to second, Murphy to third.||7||0|
|5th||Marte singled to left, Murphy scored, Andrus to second, Chapman to third.||8||0|
|5th||Olson singled to shallow center, Andrus scored and Chapman scored, Marte to third.||10||0|
|6th||Brown hit sacrifice fly to right, Kemp scored, Murphy to third.||11||0|
|6th||Andrus grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, Murphy scored, Chapman out at second.||12||0|
|8th||Canha doubled to right, Kemp scored and Chapman scored, Brown to third.||14||0|
|8th||Piscotty singled to shallow left, Brown scored and Canha scored.||16||0|
|9th||Moreland homered to right center (400 feet).||17||0|
How long has an MLB lockout been in the cards?
Jeff Passan shares that people around baseball were predicting a lockout as far back as five years ago.
Daisuke Matsuzaka ends 23-year career, surprised by Ichiro Suzuki in ceremony
Daisuke Matsuzaka, saying he was "content" to end his 23-year professional baseball, was surprised by an appearance from Ichiro Suzuki during his retirement ceremony.
Atlanta Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson and USWNT soccer player Mallory Pugh announce their engagement
Swanson earned a ring with a World Series win last month. Pugh got a ring this month. The two world champions announced their engagement and add to a star-studded list of power couples associated with the U.S. women's national team.
Time to put Minnie Minoso in Cooperstown (finally) and more on this weekend's Baseball Hall of Fame vote
Not everything in baseball is on lockdown. This weekend, the doors to Cooperstown could open for several deserving candidates -- including the most deserving of all.
MLB lockout in full effect as players, owners remain at an impasse
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred and union head Tony Clark voice opposing views of the players and owners that point to a lengthy lockout.
Advocates for Minor Leaguers forms steering committee to give players a voice, push for better conditions
Advocates for Minor Leaguers announced the formation of a player steering committee on Thursday that will provide strategic advice and leadership regarding the ongoing labor battle to provide better conditions across baseball's development levels.