- HR:Candelario (16, 1st inning off Yarbrough 2 on, 2 Out); Garneau (5, 2nd inning off Yarbrough 0 on, 0 Out)
- RBI:Candelario 3 (65), Garneau (8)
- 2Out RBI:Candelario (3)
- Team RISP:1-4 (Cabrera 0-1, Grossman 0-1, Candelario 1-1, Garneau 0-1)
- Team LOB:3
- DP:2 (W. Castro-Goodrum-Schoop , W. Castro-Goodrum-Schoop)
|J. Urena (W, 4-8)||3.1||2||1||1||2||4||0||51-29||5.68||51|
|A. Lange (H, 5)||0.2||0||0||0||0||0||0||8-5||4.40||8|
|K. Funkhouser (H, 8)||1.0||2||0||0||0||0||0||16-12||3.30||16|
|M. Fulmer (S, 10)||1.0||0||0||0||1||1||0||15-8||3.18||15|
- HBP:Wendle (by Fulmer); Phillips (by Lange)
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Ureña 5/13; Fulmer 2/4; Funkhouser 3/5; Lange 3/3; Skubal 5/12
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Ureña-6-11-5-7; Fulmer-0-4-3-1; Funkhouser-2-2-3-4; Lange-0-1-2-2; Skubal-6-6-8-9
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Ureña 3-2; Fulmer 1-0; Funkhouser 2-1; Lange 0-2; Skubal 6-1
- Game Scores:T Skubal 47
|a - A. MeadowsPH-DH||1-2||2||0||1||0||0||0||2||.232||.312||.451|
a-grounded to second for Luplow in the 6th
- 2B:Margot (17, Ureña)
- HR:Luplow (11, 2nd inning off Skubal 1 on, 0 Out)
- RBI:Luplow 2 (28)
- GIDP:Choi; Díaz
- Team RISP:0-7 (Choi 0-2, Wendle 0-1, Meadows 0-1, Díaz 0-2, Phillips 0-1)
- Team LOB:7
|R. Yarbrough (L, 8-6)||6.0||5||4||4||0||4||2||86-58||5.30||86|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:McHugh 3/3; Yarbrough 15/23; Krehbiel 1/4; Chargois 2/4
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:McHugh-2-1-3-3; Yarbrough-13-10-16-19; Krehbiel-1-6-2-1; Chargois-3-3-2-1
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:McHugh 2-1; Yarbrough 7-7; Krehbiel 1-0; Chargois 0-1
- Game Scores:R Yarbrough 50
|1st||Candelario homered to center (436 feet), Schoop scored and Cabrera scored.||3||0|
|2nd||Garneau homered to left (362 feet).||4||0|
|2nd||Luplow homered to left (389 feet), Margot scored.||4||2|
|4th||Choi grounded into double play, second to shortstop to first, Margot scored, Luplow out at second.||4||3|
Buck O'Neil joins Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso, others in being elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
Buck O'Neil, a champion of Black ballplayers during a monumental, eight-decade career on and off the field, joined Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso and three others in being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday.
How long has an MLB lockout been in the cards?
Jeff Passan shares that people around baseball were predicting a lockout as far back as five years ago.
Daisuke Matsuzaka ends 23-year career, surprised by Ichiro Suzuki in ceremony
Daisuke Matsuzaka, saying he was "content" to end his 23-year professional baseball, was surprised by an appearance from Ichiro Suzuki during his retirement ceremony.
Atlanta Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson and USWNT soccer player Mallory Pugh announce their engagement
Swanson earned a ring with a World Series win last month. Pugh got a ring this month. The two world champions announced their engagement and add to a star-studded list of power couples associated with the U.S. women's national team.
MLB lockout in full effect as players, owners remain at an impasse
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred and union head Tony Clark voice opposing views of the players and owners that point to a lengthy lockout.
Advocates for Minor Leaguers forms steering committee to give players a voice, push for better conditions
Advocates for Minor Leaguers announced the formation of a player steering committee on Thursday that will provide strategic advice and leadership regarding the ongoing labor battle to provide better conditions across baseball's development levels.