Alloa and Livingston end honours even after battling Scottish League One draw

It was honours even between Alloa and Livingston in the battle at the top of Ladbrokes Scottish League One following the 2-2 draw at the Indodrill Stadium.Jordan Kirkpatrick gave the hosts the lead with a superb 25-yard strike on 25 minutes but Daniel Mullen levelled for Livingston just before the break.Liam Buchanan netted his 22nd goal of the season shortly after the restart to put the table-toppers in front for the first time in the match but Dylan Mackin earned the Wasps a valuable point four minutes from time.Airdrie moved up to second with a 4-1 win over lowly Peterhead to reduce the gap to leaders Livingston to 10 points.The Diamonds fell behind when Rory McAllister scored his 17th goal of the season to put the Blue Toon in front at the half-time interval.Jack McKay equalised for the for the hosts with 21 minutes remaining before Ryan Conroy scored two minutes later to give Airdrie the lead for the first time.Andy Ryan put the home side further ahead with a powerful finish before outstanding solo goal from Scott Stewart rounded off a emphatic comeback victory in stoppage-time.Brechin City and Stenhousemuir could not be separated as they drew 2-2 at Glebe Park.Andy Jackson put Brechin in front after just three minutes when he fired in Ally Love's through ball but Willis Furtado responded four minutes later to equalise with a curling effort from the edge of the box.Oliver Shaw put Stenhousemuir ahead just after the quarter of an hour mark but Dougie Hill replied shortly after the restart to earn City a share of the spoils despite the Warriors going down to 10 men after David Marsh earned his marching orders for yellow bookable offences on 74 minutes.East Fife came from behind to earn a point at Queen's Park following their 2-2 draw at Hampden Park.Two goals in seven first-half minutes put the hosts in a dominant position with Dario Zanatta scoring the opener on 28 minutes with a neat finish before Anton Brady doubled Park's lead with a powerful strike.Chris Duggan halved the deficit four minutes after the restart before a close range effort from Scott Robinson stole a point for the Fifers.Bottom club Stranraer ran out easy 3-0 victors at home to Albion Rovers to boost their survival hopes.Craig Malcolm put Stranraer ahead on 21 minutes to give the hosts a half-time lead. Malcolm doubled his tally with 11 minutes left on the clock before Steven Bell netted a third to put the Blues four points from safety.