The summer transfer window is closed for the major leagues in Europe. However, with an eye on January, there's plenty of gossip swirling about who's moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: Felix eyes PSG over Juventus, Man United
Felix, 23, signed for Atletico for €126 million from Benfica in 2019 but hasn't reached the heights he was expected to. Indeed the Portugal international has become something of an outcast in Madrid this season, playing just one of the side's last 11 games.
However, with a contract expiring in 2026, he will still command a hefty transfer fee.
21.24 GMT: Cristiano Ronaldo will be offered to Chelsea in January, according to CBS Sports' Ben Jacobs. Former Blues boss Thomas Tuchel reportedly blocked any potential move for the Portugal captain in the summer, but with Graham Potter now in charge at Stamford Bridge, agent Jorge Mendes is set to open talks to gauge whether a deal for the 37-year-old Manchester United striker is possible.
20.51 GMT: Real Madrid remain in the market for a striker, reports Relevo. The LaLiga side are reported to be looking for potential future replacements for Karim Benzema, and they could be prepared to make a move in January, though they are yet to identify any concrete targets. They were said to be keen on RB Leipzig front man Christopher Nkunku, but they removed the 25-year-old from their shortlist after Chelsea looked to take the lead in the race for him.
20.18 GMT: Leeds United right-back Cody Drameh is on the radar of multiple clubs, according to Fabrizio Romano. A race for the signature of the 20-year-old looks set to take place in January, with Borussia Dortmund, Lille, Bayer Leverkusen and Newcastle United all tracking the player who's made two appearances for Jesse Marsch's side this season.
19.45 GMT: Nice are keen on signing Lorient midfielder Enzo Le Fee, writes Le10 Sport. The Ligue 1 club are reportedly preparing a January move, despite reports that the 22-year-old France youth international is discussing a potential new deal with his current club.
19.12 GMT: There is still distance between Adrien Rabiot and Juventus in the pair's discussions over a new contract, reports Calciomercato. The 27-year-old midfielder has a contract that expires in the summer and is reported to be looking for a deal worth €10m a year across four seasons, while the Bianconeri have so far only been willing to offer a figure in the region of half that.
18.39 GMT: Manchester United are looking to offer teenage sensation Alejandro Garnacho a new contract, according to Ekrem Konur. The 18-year-old winger scored the winning goal for Erik ten Hag's side on Sunday in the 2-1 victory over Fulham, and is said to want guarantees of regular first-team football before committing his long-term future to Old Trafford.
18.06 GMT: Newcastle United are interested in Velez Sarsfield midfielder Maximo Perrone, writes Cesar Luis Merlo. Discussions with the Buenos Aires club are said to be ongoing, with the Magpies willing to offer a transfer fee of up to €14m to sign the 19-year-old Argentina youth international.
17.33 GMT: Sevilla are looking to terminate the loan of striker Kasper Dolberg in January, reports Marca. Manager Jorge Sampaoli is looking to move quickly to establish his future squad, and the 25-year-old Denmark international on loan from Nice doesn't appear to be in his plans.
17.00 GMT: Memphis Depay is unwilling to terminate his contract with Barcelona unless a team challenging for a league title looks to acquire him, reports Sport. Xavi Hernandez's side are looking to part ways with the 28-year-old forward in January, but it looks as though he could remain at the Camp Nou until next summer after Juventus ended their interest in his signature.
16.00 GMT: Will Dortmund allow Jude Bellingham to leave?
Janusz Michallik thinks Manchester City are in danger of becoming a little one-dimensional in attack with Erling Haaland when they are trying to get back into games.
15.22 GMT: Spanish left-back Jesus Vazquez is considering leaving Valencia in the January transfer window amidst interest from Inter Milan, Superdeporte reports.
Vazquez, 19, has made four league appearances for Los Che this season and is desperate for more playing time. He is under contract with Valencia until June 2025 but has a clause in his deal that would allow him to leave on loan in January if certain conditions are not met.
Inter are looking to strengthen their defensive line in the next window and Vazquez is one of their priorities. He was promoted to Valencia's first team in January after impressing with the reserves.
14.55 GMT: Barcelona midfielder Franck Kessie is on the radar of Aston Villa and Fulham, says Sport.
Kessie, 25, only signed on a free transfer in the summer but could be allowed to leave if a large bid arrives in January.
The report claims Villa are willing to offer €14m to sign the Ivory Coast international, while Fulham could make a €22m bid for his services.
14.11 GMT: Barcelona, Liverpool and Manchester City have entered the race to sign Las Palmas winger Alberto Moleiro, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Moleiro, 19, has a €30m release clause in his contract and could make the step up when the transfer window re-opens in January.
Las Palmas brought Spain midfielder Pedri through before Barcelona signed him for €5m in 2020.
13.32 GMT: Jude Bellingham can leave Borussia Dortmund next summer if he wishes, the German club's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has said.
Sources told ESPN earlier this month that Liverpool are leading the chase for Bellingham despite Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City and Real Madrid also tracking the 19-year-old.
It is believed Dortmund could command a fee in the region of €100 million for the England international, but reports have suggested that figure could rise to €150m.
Dortmund chief Watzke said the club cannot compete with Europe's biggest clubs on wages and they will not stand in his way if he wishes to leave.
"We will hold talks now, as soon as [the World Cup in] Qatar is over, and then we'll have a fundamental talk about what he would like," Watzke said.
"He just needs to tell us if he'd like to stay or if he'd like to go. In both cases we'll talk about it very pleasantly and reasonably together. In general we can imagine that he'd stay with us, but we can't behave as if this topic wasn't on the table.
"If he says 'I'd like to do something else,' then the really big [clubs] in Europe will be there and we can't afford to fight financially."
12.14 GMT: Manchester United have been left furious at Cristiano Ronaldo's explosive attack on the club and manager Erik ten Hag, sources have told ESPN.
United are particularly angry at the timing of Ronaldo's interview with Piers Morgan, during which he said he "doesn't respect" Ten Hag, coming just hours after the team had made a point of demonstrating their team spirit and togetherness with a dramatic win at Fulham on Sunday.
United have so far refused to comment on the interview, with sources telling ESPN they are keen to keep the emphasis on what they believe was a significant victory at Craven Cottage, secured thanks to Alejandro Garnacho's stoppage-time goal.
Privately, however, the club are disputing a number of points raised by Ronaldo.
10.55 GMT: Do Man United have Ronaldo's replacement already?
Gab Marcotti and Julien Laurens can't understand Borussia Dortmund's stance on the future of midfielder Jude Bellingham.
10.14 GMT: Brazilian midfielder Gustavo Scarpa played his last game for Palmeiras and is looking forward to beginning his Premier League adventure with Nottingham Forest when he joins as a free agent.
Scarpa, 28, made over 200 appearances for Palmeiras in his four years at the club and won eight titles, including this season's league championship.
Scarpa, who started in Sunday's 3-0 defeat to Internacional, told Globo: "I am very happy to fulfil the dream, sad to leave behind everything I built in Palmeiras. I will be very happy to realize this dream. I always wanted to live this experience. As a child, one of my biggest dreams was to play in the Premier League. In the same way that I know that at Palmeiras I have matured over the years, I am very willing to learn, to adapt as necessary."
09.25 GMT: AS Roma coach Jose Mourinho says it was his decision to leave out defender Rick Karsdorp from his squad in Sunday's 1-1 draw against Torino.
The Netherlands defender was reportedly the player that "betrayed" Mourinho and his team in the previous game, a draw against Sassuolo.
And of his decision for the Torino game, Mourinho said: "Karsdorp? It's my decision alone. I don't need to give an explanation. He knows why and so do his teammates. I don't need to tell you."
Karsdorp was reportedly punished for having a negative attitude against Sassuolo.
Roma general director Tiago Pinto defended Mourinho ahead of the encounter and said: "You all saw what happened. We, together with the player and the coach, decided that it would be better for everyone, for him and for the team, not to be in the game. Then, after the end of this match and, as we have always done with problems, we have to put Roma's interest above everything. We will certainly find a solution that is good for everyone."
08.53 GMT: Cristiano Ronaldo has been linked with a return to his former club Sporting CP.
Sporting coach Ruben Amorim was asked about that possibility after Ronaldo's explosive comments on Sunday.
Amorim told Record: "He's a Manchester player. He has his history, and he is the one that decides. Everyone at Sporting likes him and so there's not much to say about it. He's the one who will decide his future. Things don't all pass by me. I didn't read anything about his comments. I will say it again, I'm very happy with our players, our project is clear and he is a United player."
08.38 GMT: Former Paris Saint-Germain boss Mauricio Pochettino has hit out at the club's recruitment and said there were "too many" stars at the club during his time in charge of the Ligue 1 giants.
Pochettino was sacked by PSG in July following a campaign in which his side won the French title but were knocked out of the Champions League round of 16 in embarrassing fashion by Real Madrid.
The former Tottenham Hotspur boss had to juggle a star-studded lineup at the Parc des Princes which included Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar, while also dealing with uncertainty over Mbappe's future. In an interview with Spanish outlet Relevo, Pochettino suggested he was not even able to pick penalty takers as PSG manager.
"You need to adapt constantly because there was too much greatness," Pochettino said. "For Barca to have Messi or for Madrid to count on Cristiano [Ronaldo] is a blessing. But when you put too many players on the pitch who all need their place and to be No. 1, there can be confusion.
"In the end, when you play, it's 11 players with only one ball. There was a penalty and who takes it? It's not even the manager's decision.
"Our ability [Pochettino and his coaching staff's] was that of being people who kept the consensus, who were flexible to give each person what they needed. The thing is each one needed something different with their circumstances, depending on how they were doing in sporting terms, in family terms etc.
"We gave cause for there to be certain stability at PSG this year and for the same pieces to be maintained."
The 37-year-old was suspended by Ten Hag after refusing to appear as a substitute during the 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur in October. Ronaldo has missed United's past two games because of illness despite Ten Hag insisting last week the striker was likely to be available for the trip to Fulham, which the Dutchman's side won 2-1 on Sunday.
"I don't have respect for him [Ten Hag] because he doesn't show respect for me," Ronaldo said in a fragment of an interview that will air in full on Wednesday on "Piers Morgan Uncensored." "If you don't have respect for me, I'm never gonna have respect for you."
Ronaldo and his representatives were actively looking for a move away from Old Trafford in the summer, but the Portugal international insists it was United and Ten Hag who pushed him toward the exit. "Manchester United tried to force me out," he said.
"Not only the manager, but the other two or three guys who are around the club [at the senior executive level]. I felt betrayed. I don't care, people should listen to the truth. Yes, I felt betrayed. I feel that some people didn't want me here, not only this year but last season too."
Janusz Michallik praises Man United's Alejandro Garnacho, but urges caution about hyping him up too much too early.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Nick Judd)
- PSV Eindhoven striker Cody Gakpo has named Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool as dream transfer destinations, but he has ruled out a move in January, according to Dutch outlet NOS. Gakpo was reportedly close to a move to Manchester United last summer and has been linked to Arsenal since, but the 23-year-old Netherlands international wants to remain with his club until the end of the season.
- Barcelona are reported to be in the market for a right-back in January, according to Sport. Given their financial limitations, Barca are having to prioritise the the position above everything else, including a centre-back following Gerard Pique's retirement. Among their wish list are Manchester United's 23-year-old Diogo Dalot, Bayern Munich's Benjamin Pavard (26), and Villarreal's Juan Foyth (24). However, AS reports Barca are targeting Girona's Arnau Martinez, a former La Masia graduate. The 19-year-old would command a cheaper transfer fee than the other options, and he can play both in the centre and on the right.
- The Telegraph reports that Chelsea are in a stalemate in contract talks with midfielder Mason Mount, and as such they're considering other options should the England international not commit his future to west London. Should Mount move on -- and the report suggests that Newcastle United are interested in bringing the 23-year-old England international to St. James's Park -- Chelsea could turn to AS Roma skipper Lorenzo Pellegrini (26) or Villarreal winger Yeremy Pino (20).