<
>

No Monchengladbach bid for Christoph Kramer - Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen have dismissed speculation that Borussia Monchengladbach have offered 15 million euros for on-loan Germany international Christoph Kramer.

- Toe Poke: Morrison and Kramer play 'rock, paper, scissors'

Leverkusen squad manager Jonas Boldt told kicker that the early Bundesliga leaders intended to have the midfielder in their ranks for the 2015-16 season.

Kramer, 23, has been one of the rising stars of German football in the past year. He moved to Monchengladbach on loan from Leverkusen last summer, having spent the previous seasons at second-tier side VfL Bochum.

He started the World Cup final against Argentina in Brazil, but was substituted with concussion in the first half and later revealed he did not remember anything about the match.

Monchengladbach have said they will do all they can to keep Kramer at the Borussia Park. His loan spell comes to an end next summer and Bild, citing unnamed player agent sources, reported last week that the Foals were preparing an offer to make the move permanent.

But Leverkusen squad manager Jonas Boldt told kicker on Monday: "There is no offer. Christoph is under contract here until 2017, and nothing else counts."

"Christoph certainly suits us for next season," he added, also hinting at the possible departures of midfielder Simon Rolfes, 32, who is currently sidelined with an ankle injury, and Stefan Reinartz, 25.

Both players will be out of contract next summer, and it is yet unclear whether their contracts will be renewed, kicker reported.