The conference finals are here! The NBA playoffs are down to four teams, with the Boston Celtics taking on the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference (all games on ESPN). The Heat are looking for their first NBA Finals trip since 2014, while Boston hasn't been to the league's biggest stage since 2010.
Over in the West, the Battle of LA was spoiled by the Denver Nuggets, who knocked off the LA Clippers and will now face the Los Angeles Lakers, who -- like the Celtics -- are looking to return to the Finals for the first time since 2010 (and the first time with LeBron James).
We'll have complete ongoing coverage right here for you, as the playoffs continue at the NBA's bubble at ESPN's Wide World of Sports at the Walt Disney World resort now through the NBA Finals in the middle of October.
Don't have ESPN? Get instant access.
Latest news and analysis
• Goldsberry: NBA playoff success has never been so dependent on 3s
• Experts' picks for the conference finals
• NBA players to wear 'VOTE' warm-up shirts
• Protesters block buses outside NBA's campus
• Lowe: Nine playoff things I like and don't like
Eastern Conference Finals on ESPN
Miami Heat (5) lead Boston Celtics (3), 2-1
BPI series odds (entering Game 3): MIA (56%)
Tatum's double-double helps Celtics bounce back in Game 3
The Celtics put together a 117-106 win over the Heat in Game 3, led by Jayson Tatum's double-double of 25 points and 14 rebounds.
Game 4, Sept. 23: Celtics at Heat | 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 5, Sept. 25: Heat at Celtics | 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 6, Sept. 27 (if necessary): Celtics at Heat | 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 7, TBD (if necessary): Heat at Celtics | ESPN
• Sources: Celtics optimistic Hawyard to be active for Game 3
• Lowe: How the Celtics survive, in two not-so-easy steps
• Sources: Stevens met with Celtics leaders late
• How one quarter gave Miami a 2-0 lead in the East finals
• Adebayo sparks Heat with assist from Spoelstra
• Celtics downplay frustrations after loss to Heat
• Lowe: Inside Miami's incredible turnaround, from the lottery to the East finals
Western Conference Finals on ESPN Radio
Los Angeles Lakers (1) lead Denver Nuggets (3), 1-0
BPI series odds (entering Game 2): LAL (83%)
Davis dominates Nuggets with 37 points to put Lakers up 1-0
Anthony Davis' 37 points fuels the Lakers to a double-digit victory over the Nuggets in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
Game 2, Sept. 20: Nuggets at Lakers | 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 3, Sept. 22: Lakers at Nuggets | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 4, Sept. 24: Lakers at Nuggets | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 5, Sept. 26 (if necessary): Nuggets at Lakers | 9 p.m. ET on TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 6, Sept. 28 (if necessary): Lakers at Nuggets | TNT/ESPN Radio
Game 7, Sept. 30 (if necessary): Nuggets at Lakers | TNT/ESPN Radio
• Shelburne: Dwight Howard redeems himself in Game 1
• LeBron on MVP voting totals: 'It pissed me off'
• Murray: Nuggets can't worry about foul disparity
• MacMullan: How do you stop LeBron in the playoffs?
• Shelburne: How the Lakers became the NBA's no-drama team
• LeBron: Respect for Nuggets 'out of this world'
• Vogel: Lakers will 'return to form' with big men
• How the Lakers and Nuggets stack up in this surprising West finals matchup
• Nuggets silence critics with historic 3-1 comeback
• McMenamin: Inside LeBron's super-effective go-to move