Western Force have continued their recruitment drive ahead of next season, adding experienced Argentina duo Tomas Cubelli and Julian Montoya to their 2021 squad.
The addition of the two Pumas Test stars comes on the back of the signing of veteran Ireland and British & Irish Lions fullback Rob Kearney, who inked a one-year deal with the Force last week.
The Force have also secured the services of former Wallabies Tom Robertson and Tevita Kuridrani.
Both Cubelli and Montoya will link up with the Force at the conclusion of the Rugby Championship, which kicks off in Australia from Nov. 7.
The Test duo were both contracted to the Jaguares this season, but with the Argentine franchise's future in grave doubt they have decided to continue their rugby careers in Australia as opposed to some of their teammates who have already linked with British and European clubs.
"These signings bring with them a whole new world of experience, which will be massive for the growth of the club," the Force's head of rugby Matt Hodgson said.
"Every region plays rugby in different ways and has a different style. I think these players will suit the Force style of play but will also be able to add something special to help us stand out from the competition.
"To see that world-class players want to play at the Force shows the type of club we are. They have seen our journey and are actively selecting to be part of that, which is very exciting to see and speaks volumes about the club."
Cubelli had previously played for the Brumbies in Super Rugby, only to see the second year of his two-season deal curtailed by a serious leg injury during a preseason trial.
The classy scrum-half will add depth at No. 9 alongside skipper Ian Prior, while Montoya brings some genuine quality to a forward pack that struggled towards the end of Super Rugby AU, where the Force finished winless in last place.
"Having an injection of two players who have international experience is going to an asset," Force coach Tim Sampson said.
"We will be keenly watching them in the upcoming Rugby Championship."
The Force say there are more player announcements to come over the next few weeks.
The Force are poised to remain in Super Rugby AU in 2021 but they were one of a number of clubs linked with an expanded Super Rugby Aotearoa competition for 2022.