• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
• Kiper' draft grades: How every team fared • McShay's favorite picks for all 32 teams • Kiper's instant-impact rookies: Who will play early • Seifert: Why the QB class was overhyped • Sando: NFL execs on every team's class • PFF: The most underrated picks from 2019
- Oddsmakers favor Lions, Dolphins to pick Tua
- Burrow: Bengals have top pick, I have 'leverage'
- Sources: No surgery for Shenault nagging injury
- Sources: Tua gets positive test results on hip
First Draft podcast: Picking the biggest differences
Chris Sprow asks Mel Kiper and Todd McShay about their biggest differences in early round prospects, which one was REALLY the highest on Terry McLaurin last year and a robust mailbag.
2020 NFL draft order: Top 32 picks set, with Bengals and Redskins at the top
The Bengals are on the clock for April's draft, followed by the Redskins and Lions. Here is the final order for picks 1-32.
Going on the offensive: Who should the Steelers scout at the NFL combine?
Pittsburgh has limited cap space and no first-round pick. It should target offensive talent like FSU running back Cam Akers or receiver help.
Who is Patriots' next TE? Scouting draft prospects who could fill void
Making upgrades at tight end is a huge offseason priority for New England, and some Senior Bowl players could be part of the solution.
Where do Tua, Herbert fall in Kiper's latest Mock Draft?
Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down his rankings for QBs Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert in his 2.0 Mock Draft.
Does Burrow have leverage over the Bengals?
Mike Tannenbaum, Mike Greenberg and Dan Graziano debate Joe Burrow's claim that he has leverage over the Bengals in the 2020 NFL draft.
Why Eagles might swoop in if Dallas lets Amari Cooper hit free agency
Pairing the Cowboys' star with DeSean Jackson has to be enticing for a Philadelphia offense looking to add speed, youth and consistency at receiver.
Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb are options to cure Colts' WR problems
T.Y. Hilton needs help, and he's not getting any younger. Luckily for Indianapolis, it's a solid draft class for wide receivers.
Ravens' Hayden Hurst says he attempted suicide while in college
Ravens tight end Hayden Hurst said living with depression led to a suicide attempt four years ago when he was playing college football at South Carolina, telling First Coast News that he woke up in the hospital and didn't know what had happened.
Source: Rams promoting Sophie Luoto to director of football operations
The Los Angeles Rams are promoting Sophie Luoto to director of football operations, a source confirmed to ESPN, making her the highest-ranking woman in football operations for the Rams. Yahoo Sports first reported that Luoto was expected to be promoted.
More playoff teams expected under new NFL CBA, sources say
If and when a collective bargaining agreement is finalized, it it is expected to change the NFL's playoff structure as currently constituted for next season, league sources told ESPN, including an expansion to seven teams from each conference.
Sources: NFL's owners, players holding separate CBA talks
Separate meetings being held by the NFL's owners and the players' association could result in votes to approve or reject the current CBA proposal, sources close to the negotiations told ESPN's Dan Graziano.
Texans extend NT Brandon Dunn with D.J. Reader set to be free agent
The Texans signed nose tackle Brandon Dunn to an extension in a sign the team is preparing for life without D.J. Reader, who will be a free agent and is expected to sign a big contract.
Which new NFL coordinator will make the biggest impact?
Louis Riddick, Field Yates and Marcus Spears pick a coordinator who will make the biggest impact with his new team.