• Pros and cons for every first-round pick • Kiper's top 300 and position rankings • McShay's top 300 and position rankings • Fantasy football reaction for the top picks • Kiper's favorite prospects at every position • Inside the draft class: 50 facts to know • Kiper and McShay pick superteams • Staff picks: Our favorite draft comps in this class
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- Pitt DT Twyman opts out to focus on NFL draft
- Lawrence '100% committed' to Clemson for '20
- Purdue WR Moore opting out to focus on NFL
- Rousseau, No. 1 DE draft prospect, opts out
Meet the 2021 NFL draft QB class: Names to know, potential landing spots
Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields headline a strong 2021 NFL draft quarterback class. Who are the names to know, and which NFL teams might be in the market next year?
First Draft podcast: Underrated picks
Mel Kiper and Chris Sprow choose the most underrated 2020 NFL draft picks for all 32 teams.
McShay: Big Ten and Pac-12's decision is a scouting nightmare for NFL draft
Todd McShay breaks down the difficulties NFL teams will have scouting draft prospects with the Big Ten and Pac 12 not having fall seasons.
The massive impact on the NFL draft if college football is canceled
Mike Tannenbaum and Mel Kiper Jr. are concerned for some players' draft stock if the college football season is postponed or canceled.
Potential 1st-round pick Rashod Bateman on decision to opt out of CFB season
Minnesota wide receiver Rashod Bateman cites health concerns as part of his reason for opting out of the 2020 college football season to prepare for the 2021 NFL draft.
Neither Jaguars nor Yannick Ngakoue appear to be blinking at deadline
Both the Jaguars and their franchise-tagged defensive end have a lot to lose without a long-term deal in place.
Daniel Jones has Giants coach Joe Judge feeling 'very encouraged'
After getting to know his QB this offseason, New York's new boss has a firmer feel for his starter and says, "He's really taken a leadership role."
Father's Day gift: Joe Burrow delivers for his dad
Former LSU star and Heisman Trophy winner Joe Burrow gives his father Jim a set of golf clubs, but the memories of a special season past resonate most.
Redskins' Dwayne Haskins: I'm going to deliver in Year 2
Washington's QB enters the 2020 season needing to improve on the field and off. If his offseason approach is any indication, he's on a path to success.
Why 49ers believe Javon Kinlaw is ideal to replace DeForest Buckner
Kinlaw, the No. 14 overall pick, has some big shoes to fill, but he hopes his raw talent can put him onto a similar path as Buckner.
Source: Ex-Vikings DE Everson Griffen agrees to one-year, $6M deal with Cowboys
The Cowboys bulked up their defensive line, adding former Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen on a one-year deal worth $6 million, sources confirmed to ESPN.
'Good fortune' and 'luck': Cardinals start camp as 1 of 5 teams without player on COVID-19 list
Coach Kliff Kingsbury stressed continued caution during the coronavirus pandemic and wants to "keep that feeling of uneasiness."
NFL's positive test rate across all personnel stands at 0.46%
The NFL says the positivity rate for its coronavirus testing program is well below the threshold set for avoiding outbreaks at team facilities.
Bengals place receiver John Ross on reserve/COVID-19 list
John Ross, one of the projected starting wide receivers for the Bengals, was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list by the team on Wednesday.
Longtime Colts offensive line coach Howard Mudd dies at 78 following motorcycle accident
Howard Mudd, the longtime offensive line coach of the Colts, has died, his family announced Wednesday. He was 78.
Falcons considering limited workload for Todd Gurley in training camp
Coach Dan Quinn hinted that the team would take precautions with Gurley during camp to ensure would be at his best for the regular season.